020 16V Tranny refill and Maintenance

Hey y'all!!  I just got back from work and finished shopping for the tranny fluid and 17mm allen wrench....wow what a PITA!!  Could'nt find the Redline MTL anywhere so I got the recommended 75W90 gear oil and I'm gonna see how she goes!  Wish me luck that when I drain the 'ol 16V that there are'nt too many metal flakes in the fluid!!!  I am gonna go and start at her so I will give ya's an update in a bit.....Ciaou!!  Chadster - '87 Rocco