OLD paper work from my first rocc

I just found the original wiring diagrams I drew when I was trying to fix my
white 78 rocc (the first in 1990). They can go with the pictures I haveof
the dash and interior.

I had NO idea what I was doing back then. Sheesh, not much has changed.
Except:

1) Now its a 1981 rocc
2) where I changed the interior
3) where I changed the  motor
4) where I changed the  brakes on the front
5) where I changed it to a different wiring harness
6) where I changed it to a different display
7) where I cut and welded new metal back in

At least the basic body, steering wheel and dash board are the original!

You know, as I was writing this, I never realised just how much work has
gone it to that car. It is definately not the car I bought from Dave in
2000!

GOD HELP MEEEEEEEEEE!

Julie Macfarlane
1981 MKI 2L 16v
Amsterdam NY

Wonder if the latest virus has gotten to your computer? Find out. Run the
FREE McAfee online computer scan!