Performance options for old Dasher wagons?

--- CaCalawaymkaoaolom wrote:
> I once placed an entire dining table, assembled,
> into the back of a Dasher
> wagon.  I guess performance in moving stuff is tops.
>  I know my jaw was hanging
> when that thing easily swallowed the entire dining
> table.
>
> Steve SzSzuba
> CaCallawayurbo ScScirocco10

In the viveinf Performance (vs capacity) I was
thinking of upgrades for the old Dasher series and I
rerememberudi is still on of the go to parts bins.

Larger motors, bigger intakes, correctly orientated
brbracketsmotor mounts, and trtransaxlesetc, etc.

Better yet is two lilitering VWVWox. heheheheh

TBTBerk