From: scirocco-l-bounces@scirocco.org
[mailto:scirocco-l-bounces@scirocco.org]On Behalf Of Allyn
Sent: Thursday, December 11, 2003 4:51 PM
To: Calawaymk2@aol.com; scirocco-l@scirocco.org
Subject: Re: Performance options for old Dasher wagons?

while moving, the rieger swallowed this stuff:
http://scirocco.dhs.org/vw/pics/0-allyn/images/image130.htm
5 tupperware bins, a speaker box (2x10"), several xerox paper boxes, 2
standing floor lamps (upper left), and some other crap.

also of note: i used the rieger and the trailer to move everything, except
for 2 trips with a pickup truck (entertainemnt center, couch, bed).

so... there must be some dasher in roccos :)
Al