cheap radiator replacements? (fwd)

I'm 99% sure they're the same. The only possible difference I can think of is they may be a little small, having been made for a 1.7L 8v. If you have a 16v, I wouldn't get it as I'm 99% sure that the 16v radiators are bigger than 8v ones. Most the ebay auctions I see say 'Race' or something like that, leading me to believe they're an improvement over OEM, but that could just be a gimmick. Others will chime in to cover that 1%. And as for the sons bit, thanks but 1 puppy is the max for my patience!

Dan

stetson <tim@unrealexpectations.ath.cx> wrote:
So have I sir, and thank you!
But as of my need I have looked closer at the one auction I could find
this week and see it's for a MK1 rad. where I am a MKII type scirocco
person ATM.
Not sure if that's a swapable part. Any feedback will be appreciated!

Tim

May you have many handsome and obedient sons.