Camber

Hey everyone, joined the list a few weeks ago, just started getting messeges
in my account because hotmail filtered them before they got to my
account....anyway...

A while back i put my 81 rocco into a curb, bent the control, got it fixed
along with new ball joints and poly bushings, the driveshaft has a kink in
it now, and i'm left with bad camber.  I don't think, but i'm hoping its my
eccentric bolts, i managed to adjust it to 85 degrees camber before work,
but had to leave it there.  Anybody here have any experience with this?

Thanks everyone...

BR