Date: Tue, 9 Dec 2003 18:58:36 -0600 (CST)
From: stetson <tim@unrealexpectations.ath.cx>
To: scirocco list <scirocco-l@scirocco.org>
Cc: juliemac57@hotmail.com
Subject: Spammer relay was RE: cheap radiator replacements? (fwd)

5th try.......again....

Tim

There was, it appeared, a mysterious rite of initiation through which, in
one way or another, almost every member of the team passed.  The term that
the old hands used for this rite -- West invented the term, not the practice --
was `signing up.'  By signing up for the project you agreed to do whatever
was necessary for success.  You agreed to forsake, if necessary, family,
hobbies, and friends -- if you had any of these left (and you might not, if
you had signed up too many times before).
-- Tracy Kidder, _The Soul of a New Machine_