How many have broken their pedal assembly?

my gas pedal once was so weak that it kept bending down towards the floor.
Sooner or later it was floored and I couldn't move anywhere, so I'd have to
reach down and bend it back up so I could keep going.   Sometimes the cable
would come unhooked which as we know is a PITA to hook back up.

I finally replaced the pedal and you could bend the old one with your hands.

Vince