sealing windshield

Geeeee, I wonder if mercilessly launching poor Victor into the air had
anything with a leak "developing"...   Naaaaaa, it was probably the
"soft" landing that did it...  :-)

Maybe hit that jump again, this time about 30mph faster, and see if it
corrects the problem...

If that doesn't work, Sean had good success with a thin clear liquid
from Craptacular Tire meant to seal windshields.  I'll call him up
tomorrow and see if he remembers what the product was.  It's been a few
years and still no leak...

Mark.
80 S
81 S  2.0 ABA/JH/4K