No starter?

I had this exact same problem last summer, and it ended up being a bad
ground. Try useing jumper cables for a ground wire and clamp one end on the
starter case and the other on the negative battery post. If that works, then
try from the starter case to the car body, that should help to see if your
ground is bad to the starter. Worked great for me!

oh ya,  make sure you hooked the blue wire back up on the starter.

Parker