Rear motor mount compairson

> Before you change anything try aligning your motor mounts.

couldn't have said it better myself.  i ran a VW motorsport rear and poly
front with a HD pass side and stock driver for a long time without much
vibration at all.  i mean after i played with them for a while...ie got them
all lined up properly. there is a bit  more vibration than a stock rear, but
the engine bucking around in the engine bay with the stock mount was a hell
of a lot worse than the tiny bit more rattle & hum with the rear VW
motorsport.  everyone will chime in with a different opinion here...one of
those topics that will never be agreed upon because too much vibration is a
personal choice i guess and it is all relative anyway...where is the damn
'vibration dyno' when you need it? ;)  HTH

jody 'lurking like a madman' bailey

The basic