[ot]who wants shaved doors ?

there is a guy in the mk3classifieds section of vortex
that us selling a modded 95 vr6 gti. I don't know much
about a3s but the mods look pretty good except for the
shaved doors. That means doors w/ou handles and I
don;t see how that makes any sense. Its got some
remote control doohicky that opens the doors. What if
you drop that remote in a puddle of liquid or lose it
? You gotta break the window to get into your car ? He
is desperate to sell and has been steadly lowering the
price. Its orange though and needs a front end, but
only 70k miles. The door thing turned me off, how do
you feel about that ? To me its just another thing
thats gonna be a PITA later.

=====
87 Scirocco 8v
84 Jetta 16v