help me pass aircare!

To pass aircare, I used to install a new airfilter, get a full tank of the
ethanol mix sold at mohawk, then drive back and forth like a madman on hwy1
from Vancouver to Horseshoe Bay.

It also needs to fire on all four cylinders. Check your plugs, plug wires,
distributor cap/rotor.

Adjust your timing to stock specification.

To properly adjust your mixture, you need a gas analyser. Unless you played
with it over the year, this should not need adjustment.

Cheers, and good luck!

Marc
'83 Scirocco
'97 A4 Quattro