OT: getting ready for next cincy

Wow, that's an awesome looking camera Al...  should be more than
sufficient to capture whatever we might come up with this year
at Cincy...

Hmmm... any ideas for this year?  It's just really hard to plan
out when we don't know the *exact* number of roccos to expect...

Can't wait to climb the tower again!  And I promise that your
camera would be taken care of.  :)

Dang it... why can't it be spring-time already?!

Ben