The snake logo

C Boyko wrote:

> I was wondering if somebody could fill me in on the history of the snake
> logo which adorns the Cincy T shirts from a year or two back. I don't see it
> in the brochures I have, I believe it is a sidewinder, perhaps attached to
> the "S" designation, but could someone tell me if that's right?
>
> Cathy
>
> _______

<http://forums.vwvortex.com/zerothread?id=1003308>

I posted a request for more info up on the 'Vex.  Maybe someone will
jump in with some arcane bits.

I did an initial Google search:
<http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&ie=UTF-8&oe=UTF-8&q=%2Bscirocco+%2Bsidewinder&btnG=Google+Search>

pre PS- I don't know if you ever had the pleasure of meeting one Doug
Teulie but here is his web site-

<http://www.scirocco2.de/design.htm>

 (as have many good & knowledgeable folks he is no longer on the list).

TBerk