1978 Chapagne Edition !! RE: New guy

I have an ad from a 1978 Scientific American for the "champagne" edition.
The thing that struck me most was that the bus and (old) Beetle also came in
Champagne editions that year, the ad features them, the MkI , a Rabbit and a
Dasher so dressed. (and all different colours too) Funny to think of our
cars in the showroom with brand new aircoolers.
Cathy