cool thing

Hey all,

If this guy can make a ford why can't we make a rocc.  ;0

http://members.aol.com/coupechuck/

More rocc content, I was at an office yesterday, (My company has the
contract to maintain office equipment for an investment chain) anyway
I've been to this office a few times before, the head guy is older
gentleman about 55 or so. Anyway he redecorated and this time he had a
big picture of a mint '77 Scirocco on his wall. Caught my eye instantly.
We started talking and seems he was a big fan and autoX'ed it at the
same autoX club I belong to now, but years ago. I invited him to our
next autoX, though he has an Altima now ;(

Tom C
'79 "The Project" Scirocco