  From: tomc
  To: Scirocco list
  Sent: Saturday, August 30, 2003 5:47 AM
  Subject: cool thing

  Hey all,

  If this guy can make a ford why can't we make a rocc.  ;0

  http://members.aol.com/coupechuck/

  More rocc content, I was at an office yesterday, (My company has the
  contract to maintain office equipment for an investment chain) anyway
  I've been to this office a few times before, the head guy is older
  gentleman about 55 or so. Anyway he redecorated and this time he had a
  big picture of a mint '77 Scirocco on his wall. Caught my eye instantly.
  We started talking and seems he was a big fan and autoX'ed it at the
  same autoX club I belong to now, but years ago. I invited him to our
  next autoX, though he has an Altima now ;(

  Tom C
  '79 "The Project" Scirocco