Water Pump installation

These guys will have you changing fuel pumps on the road side soon.
Becareful!
JK.
Get a Bentlys, a metric set of wrenches, allen keys and sockets. Just about
any thing can be fixed with 10 common tools.

They are a great car to fix (Damn, now my car WILL break). Not too expencive
and relitively easy.

Have fun!

Julie Macfarlane
Menlo Park Research & Development