WAY OT: Laid off

Probably not appropriate for the list, but we are like
a big extended family and this is an easy way to make
contacts.

I got laid off from MCI due to them closing our
facility and transferring our workload to another part
of the country. I am on the job until 26 Sep. while we
help transition our stuff elsewhere( JOY ), but I'm
jobless after that.

If anybody has contacts in the Telecom/Network field
let me know. I'm in the TDM/circuit
testing/WAN/general router trouble-shooting field.

e-mail to my home address: jefflowe@dallas.net

Big Thanks,

Jeff Lowe
1 of 2,400 laid off today due to the Worldcom debacle.
1 of @ 50,000 since the bankruptcy.
Owner 1 ea. 1986.5 16v Scirocco