CIS Question

Either way, Tosha, it was a heck of a buy!!  You can run the RD without the
knock system but I would use a pertronics with the points disty since it
gives you a better advance curve (if I remember right) then just run decent
fuel.  I would think in a race car that you'd run either super or race
anyway.

Dave