Feeler: Group Buy for Dashboard Restoration

OK, I know T Berk isn't interested in the composite dash but are any of the
rest of you? Or are you letting T speak for everyone?

Peace Out,
Rhett
Rocco_crossing
'83 Rocco (autocross ready, tune up, install harness, and finally I may get
to makeing it look better!!)