Feeler: Group Buy for Dashboard Restoration

Even if they were made out of FG they could still be covered with whatever
covering you wish. Literally anything, you could make it as plushy or plain
as you would like it. Personally I think a CF with a lil degloss for glair
would look really cool.

Peace Out,
Rhett
Rocco_crossing
'83 Rocco (autocross ready, tune up, install harness, and finally I may get
to makeing it look better!!)