MkI conversion to PS - problem found, link to pics

bent frame eh?... hummm that spot is going to be a hard part to staighten out,
because the A-Arm assembly is part of that, whcih probably indicates somewhat
damage (percentage off angle) on the A-Arm structure as well..

the only thing I can thin i get it to a shop and get them to straighten the
body out back in place in thos special machine...

if it was me... Ill strip the car and get another one. cause teh straighteneing
of a frame cost mucho dineros now-a-days..