Can't get her to run

if ytou have seen my video of the prowler 2L conversion where brian keeps
mentionging my timing is off, and he loosens the bolt to the distributor and
has me turn the kep and moves it a little off back and the car started almost
right away.... that would be what ya need to do, and if indeed your timing
marks are at TDC, it is possible you need tyo adjust your distributor.

(this is said in consideration you ave already tested power at the coil, the
cables, spark plugs, distributor cap and rotor for spark) and the tested
(injectors , thermo switch and fuel distribution gap on the air flap of the
box)

Patrick (whom has seen all these before... drop the car tyo myplace Ill have it
running in 15 mins)