Kamei front spoiler questions...

Hey guys...

so tonight I took my car all apart and went to line up the spoiler that I
got a while back ( It's a Kamei front spoiler for a MK1 scirocco ) and I
realized it REALLY won't fit unless I do some serious botching to make it
work.  I was told it's POSSIBLE to make it fit, but I wanted to see just how
bad it would be just putting it on the way it is.  Well, it didn't work.  I
thought I'd ask for advice.

I'm not putting it on a rocco to start, I'm putting it on my '84 gti.  I was
wondering if anyone has ever actually delt with this before.  I know I have
to cut a little now... it look like about an inch and a half maybe on each
end, so that it'll fit going into the fender, and I need to make it fit
width wise also.  I just need some measurments, maybe, or even general
advice if you want!  I'm helpless w/o you guys!

Thanks!!

Sara

http://join.msn.com/?page=features/parental