LIKE CHRISTMAS MORNING!!!

What an awesome weekend!

Yesterday day I picked up my 2.0L motor for the 16V.  I have already started
tearing down the block in preparation for the swap.  ( I NEED that power)
Also received two packages with parts I had ordered off of ebay.

Just a few minutes ago the guy arrived with the newest addition, an 86 8v
Scirocco.  This one is silver.  I will have pics later for everyone to see.
It is going to need some work and should end up looking and running pretty
good.  I have plans for this one, the 16V is going to get more attention at
the moment.

Just like Christmas!!!

Dave

David L. Winchell, II