Good/cheap tran shop in NW

Anybody have a recommendation for a good shop in in the Northwest near
Tacoma, WA that's good with tran work? A friend of mine plans on junking his
16v Scirocco(!) and he's offering me anything I want off of it including his
3 yr old rebuilt transmission. I'm thinking hard about swapping his and mine
out. I might just buy the car off of him, take what I want, and part it out.
I havn't driven it yet, but he says mine runs better than his which is
interesting as I've got some seriously worn engine mounts, a messed up
idle(still), and really loud lifters. Hmmmm...

Also I'm getting a buzzing noise from under the rear seat. It's the same one
when you turn the key to startup but now I can hear it constantly while I'm
at idle or in low gears. Any ideas of what it is?
Matt
mattwagner@softhome.net