(OT) Golf X1 kit

Hey all!

I have a friend who is in need of the front piece of a golf X1 body kit.  This is the kit that came on some of the later A2 Golf from the factory.  The rest of the car is next to perfect and it sickens me that it has the regular stock bumper with no spoiler on the front.  Previous owner wrecked it and never bought the front kit piece.  Anyway, LMK if you have one that you wouldn't mind parting with or know of where one is at.  TIA!!

Dave