kinda OT rocco vs. rabbit

"I am still new to the whole 80s vw cars" , do you get your membership card
and official 80s knight rider sticker?

"differences are (focusing on roccos and rabbits)",  A rabbit is a quick
furry animal that can run veeeerrrrry fast, and helmer fud is always chasing
around, a scirocco is like a rabbit but much faster, and its always being
chase by rice-riders.

"is the rabbit P/U just a rabbit with a bed or the rabbit name an a vw S-10"
OH your GM roots are showing on this one hehe, this is complicated and pay
attention because many people make this mistake, a rabbit convertible is a
cabby, but a cabby with a pick up bin is a caddy, which is still a rabbit
pickup truck or simply known as Volkswagen pickup truck, but a caddy is a
caddy and  is not a cabby, got it now ?

as far a "common" parts, depends really on the years, the A1 MKII (82-88)
USA (82-89) CANADA (82-92) Europe, share little especially in the later
years of production (16v engines series) with the rabbit itself. That said.
The Cabby from 85-89 does share some of the same engine/tranny and gas tank
*rocco 84-92* (large) But the A1 MKII (74-81) and the rabbit do have lots of
parts (OEM) common mechanically that is.

I feel there is an underlying question in all of this missing, what parts
from what model I can use on my scirocco, well engine wise ALOT of the VW
engines/trannies is a drop into the car fit (and then add some AUDI models
(80, 90), heck someone even put a diesel caddy engine in a rocco...

so we may be able to help you a little more if you have a "does this fit" or
" can I swap out" question ok ?

hope this was entertaining, and hopefully helpful all at once.

MSN:ATSGTX@hotmail.com |YAHOO:ATSGTX@yahoo.com
ICQ:32918816           |AIM:Texasscirocco