Whats up with Ontario People?

And I sure don't need any others. I drove Klaus into the dealer to get parts
for the kid, and the tech says, "This is the one you just bought, right?". I
said "yeah". Then he said "It was from Simcoe (40 minutes away) , right?" I
said, "no, Ohio".
Apparently there was a summer driven Colibri green MkI for sale locally too.
I don't care, I'm delighted with both of mine. Blue Slegato eh? Hmmm, that
would be navy I guess. Probably a good thing I have neither the time nor
money to go look...
But there are never decent Roccs for sale up here, even crappy ones are hard
to find.

(my) Rocco content: I did two "big tech procedures" yesterday, one on each.
Checked the 16V's plugs, and finally bolted the front Ontario plate onto
Klaus for the big drive to Grand Bend today. It was gruelling, and I decided
to "wing it" without consulting the Bentley. And I managed not to injure
myself, or the cars...Yep, I have not done anything to either of them for
about two weeks. BUT, I have been putting in 10-12 hour days on their
behalf, the new garage is coming along nicely. It'll be nice not wading
through dirt bike parts and other dead stuff the kid owns/has dissassembled.
Oh, the other big news, he's gone (far away) to college! (so I can actually
clean up his mess) WooHoo. Can you say no more performance parts for a
while? Nah, it'll never happen, not with the two of them always asking for
some dang thing...(I mean the Roccos, the kids are always asking too, lately
the daughter wants a car, fancy that...maybe I should get her one of them
Roccos)
cathy