Oil cooler questions...

ryan this oil cooler you are currebntly looking at is
not for external oil cooling system, that is a stock
item found on all scirocco engine JH (84.5 and older)
cars in teh USA.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=46098&item=2428573730

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=2428532809