2.0 help (anyone that can spare the time)

This might be repetitive and im sorry if it is. I havent paid alot of
attention to the 2.0 questions cause up till now i wasnt concerend about it.
But just recently I have had more people telling me to get a 2.0. They guy
said he can get me one for $300. is there sometihng wrong with that? what
should i look for? and is it realy worth switching out my 1.8? (its only .2
liters does it make a noticeable difference?) Plus will the job require alot
of major changes to the car?  and how much can i expect to pay a mechanic to
do it cause i realy doubt that i can, or honestly do u think i should try
it? and then the final question...what do i do with the 1.8 if i do get the
2.0...unlike the tires i had sitting around my parents will kill me if i
have that engine sititng around. so if any ones got the time thanx for your
help in advance.
  Stefan

<b>Get MSN 8</b> and help protect your children with advanced parental
controls.  http://join.msn.com/?page=features/parental