New guy

Welcome Ed!

You have a rare mk1 there indeed!  Does it have the opening vent windows?  Is it white?

As for the seats, later scirocco 2 seats will fit just fine, I'd avoid rabbit/cabriolet seats...they will sit too high.

--
Eric
www.VintageWatercooleds.com

79 VW Iltis
81 Scirocco S (*TDI* swap and complete restoration in holding pattern)
81 Rabbit Truck LX Diesel (FOR SALE!)
81 Rabbit Truck 2.0 16v Motronic
83 Scirocco Wolfsburg