Tectonics racing spool.

How bad would using this be on the tranny, axels, tires, etc... if it wasn't used in a drag racing application. Obviously there would be zero differential action.  Reason I'm asking is cause this would be great for my racing application (on ice) but I still drive this car on the pavement, not much mind you, maybye 4500 miles/year, 2000 might be on dry pavement. I know you're saying just get a quaife, but I can't justify that much money and the tectonics spool would definately be trick.

if you have no idea what I'm talkin about see...

https://www.techtonicstuning.com/viewpart.asp?partnum=498.100