New guy

Welcome to the list and you need sign up for www.texassciroccoteam.org 34 members strong.

Brian

ed maikranz <fasteddy64@yahoo.com> wrote:
Greetings. I am the new onwer of a 78 Scirocco
Champagne Edition II. Not a collector quality car but
its cool. Runs great and as soon as I get some brakes
working on it I will be driving it home.

The interior is pretty bad and I need to do something
with the seats. Any seats from other cars that would
be a good direct swap? What other optins are there for
me? Anything else I need to know about this car?
I have been an air-cooled only guy up until now.
Thanks,
Ed Maikranz
Abilene, TX
71 Superbeetle