MC bench bleeding

Ayup, that's a good procedure.

The cheapass way is to remove all the little plugs and set them aside.  Then fill a largish cup
about halfway or so with brake fluid.  Sink the MC fully into the fluid and move the piston down
an inch or so, as many times as is required to clear all bubbles.  Replace the little plastic
plugs, remove, wipe off, install - one line at a time.  Of course, it works best in a stationary
tub...but it does work.

Ron