From: scirocco-l-bounces@scirocco.org
[mailto:scirocco-l-bounces@scirocco.org]On Behalf Of Dave Ewing
Sent: Tuesday, August 19, 2003 6:21 PM
To: scirocco-l@scirocco.org
Subject: Re: Virus Warning.

I never open files from emails if I don't know what they are and even in the
rare (happened once to me ever) instance that there is a virus in something
that I open my virus software catches it before I open it.  Netscape isn't
foolproof and I'd much rather have the benefits of Outlook and play it smart
that struggle with netscape.  I did try it once but it seemed to take
forever to do anything on it.  It may be different now since that was about
5 years ago.

Dave