Big thanks for help! Update on strut tower repair...

>A big thanks goes out to the list for advice on how to deal with this
>issue...  I'd like to especially thank Cathy for taking the time to take a
>bunch of pics comparing the engine bay areas of a Rabbit and her Mk1
>Scirocco.
>
>You guys rock!

Well, hoisting that heavy digital to take the pictures was a horrible
ordeal, sheesh, no problem, at least that damn Rabbit is getting used for
something other than filling the driveway. LMK how the plan unfolds, and
seriously, no problem, sorry the 80 isn't ready to get Sawzall'd yet. It's
the least I could do after you turned that superb flywheel for me...Cathy