ebay find, maybe a new mk1 added to my stable?

I found this on ebay http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&category=6060&item=2427712378 and I'm shocked that it has no bids and is listed for as low as it is. I'm not asking anyone to check it out as I need to talk to the seller first, but does anyone see anything wrong with this car from the ad? Can someone run a carfax on it (VIN listed in ad)? If things fall into place my mk1 may be for sale. The ad for my mk1 used to be on www.driversfound.com but I think it's been removed. Basically, it's a 100% stock 81 mk1 with good paint. Interior is mint besides cracks in the dash that are covered by a carpet thing. Odo and AC don't work, but I have a compressor for the AC to make it work again. Exterior is mint aside from rust in the rear corners and some small bubbles at the fenders. Car has appx 150k mi on it. It needs a new clutch. Does $1000 as is or $1500 + gas and a bus ticket home delivered within 14-16hrs from me sound reasonable?

Dan