looking for info on a deadbeat seller

Contact paypal.  They may be of somekind of help.

Alan
----- Original Message -----
From: "Dan Smith" <sad_rocc@yahoo.com>
To: <scirocco-l@scirocco.org>
Sent: Sunday, August 17, 2003 11:45 AM
Subject: Re: looking for info on a deadbeat seller

> True, there could be some incident but after 3mo, I don't hold much faith
in that. Also, before I sent money, he always responded within a day or so
and now that money has been sent 4 emails have gone unanswered. Since he
posted to scirocco.org, I was hoping someone might know him. Payment was
sent through paypal so it definitely got to him. I looked over the ad again
and saw he was from Pittsburg, so tommorrow I'll give information a call and
see if I can get ahold of him by phone.