I {heart} my Scirocco

I feel your pain. My mk1 is down due to needing a clutch. My mk2 has a torn CV boot, a clutch that's on it's way out and a small oil leak. Between school starting soon and working 60hrs a week, my roccs have left me whacking my head into a wall and wishing for a car, any car, that is reliable and without issues. Of course, I should not expect these things out of my sciroccos, but still, it's a nice dream. From what I understand, a waterpump is a major PITA to replace, where my stuff (besides the clutches) aren't too bad. Good luck!

Dan

Jim Jarrett <jarrett@rpa.net> wrote:
Well, I just changed the front brakes on my '84, cause the ones that were
there were DONE.

And now I discover my waterpump is leaking.

Yay.

| Jim Jarrett,Rochester NY '93 Passat GLX, '84 Scirocco |
| mailto:jarrett@rpa.net '81 Rabbit Convertible 16v |
| |
| Any problem can be solved with the proper application of |
| Force, Heat, Chemicals, or Money. |