From: scirocco-l-bounces@scirocco.org
[mailto:scirocco-l-bounces@scirocco.org] On Behalf Of Euroroc II
Sent: Saturday, August 16, 2003 4:54 AM
To: Scirocco-l@scirocco.org
Subject: 2.0 swap in NorCal

Well almost all the parts have been purchased (very long list). Who need
savings account???
Manifolds are done.
Cams are in.
All the fiddley bits have been replaced or reconditioned.
Motor is getting transported tomorrow morning from where I was working
on
it to the place it will be installed. Big thanks to Jason Kambic for
donating his garage so I can have a place to work! This is very generous

since I'm basically booting his MK1 out to do it!

Swap starts next weekend! WooHoo!

Just had to share...
-Raffi