If you have a Rabbit AND a Mk1 Scirocco...

... could you compare the strut tower/fenderwell areas?  Namely, does the
top of the fender sit higher on the Rabbit (measured from the frame "rail")?
Do the strut towers look the same?  Overall, do you think one could be
substituted for the other?

If anyone has any underhood pics of the driverside fenderwell area (or even
better, under fender pics) of a Rabbit could you please send them to me
<mardak@cogeco.ca>?

Thanks in advance!

Mark.
80 S
81 S - needs a strut tower/fenderwell transplant, and soon, it's my DD...