Headlight Switch - Burnout

You have a short int he wiring of the dash. The dash lights are run off a
grey/blue wire and this wire has the short. It is contacting ground at some
point.
It also runs to the center console for the ash tray light and any gauges you
have there.
good luck!

Julie Macfarlane
Menlo Park Research & Development