help pricing a rocco

--- calimus@techography.net wrote:

<Major snippage>

> So what kind of offer should I make.  No real telling how
> many miles are on the car.  There are some rust issues
> and some minor interior issues.  The body kit would need
> to be pulled and repaired and I'm sure there are some
> rust issues on the underside of the car as well.  So what
> kind of offer should I make O' guru's of the list?

$500 - on a good day if you're generous.  Body damage,
rust, a bodykit in poor condition....

There are no '86 Wolfsburg Edition Sciroccos.  (Check the
"year" digit - "G" for '86 -  in the VIN#)  None of the
Wolfies had leather stock.  '84 & '85 White Wolfies had
white seats, white inserts in the doorcards, white
tarantula wheels and body colored bumpers / mirrors.

That's my $.02

=====
Daun Yeagley - Wilmington Ohio
'81 S, '85, '86 & '88 Sciroccos, 90 Passat Wagon, '56 Cessna 172
For Sale: '80 Scirocco S, '81 Scirocco, '82 Scirocco.
"I'm not always right, but I'm never wrong."