New to sciroccos

>   Seriously how fast do i need a car to go? the hardest thing i will likly
>   ever do is go 65 up ankany hill (not a very steep hill on I-5).
>   I have no interest in racing these cars or speeding more than 5mph over
>   the limit.
At one time I felt the same way. I was happy with my '81 8v.
I thought I was fast. I loved my car. Then came one fateful Dyno Day.....

Brett drove away with the title of the most powerful Rocc, and I with the
tilte of the Rocc with the least HP.

Now I drive an '81 with a 16v conversion. POWER!
I am glad to have learned mech work on the 8 though, its simple and easy to
work on. Parts are common and cheap.
I like your idea of speed as well. Keep racing on the track.

Enjoy your car. It really does begin to fit like a glove after a while.

Julie Macfarlane
Menlo Park Research & Development
Internet Application Developer
www.menloparkrandd.com