[ot] suspension guru's need help on a3

If you go with coilovers, just stay away from Ground
Control. They hold the record for "fastest vendor to
piss me off". Actually, while there are vendors I
won't buy from again they're the ONLY vendor to
completely piss me off...but they did it real fast. :)

They lied to me about the parts being in stock when I
ordered, then lied to cover their tracks when I didn't
get them on-time. I would have accepted a simple
apology for a minor mistake at that point, but none
was given. Then they wouldn't offer to do ANYTHING
about it...not even to remove the extra shipping
charges I was paying to have it arrive faster (why
would I pay for 3-day shipping if the parts wouldn't
be done for three weeks??). Then the sales rep copped
an attitude, so I asked to talk to his super, who was
just plain rude to me. I then asked if they would
please cancel my order, and then HE hung up on ME!

Neal