[ot]Airing out the dirty laundry

I agree.

Larry
sandiego16v
  ----- Original Message -----
  From
  well if you have a problem, and would like to get an opinion, and if you
  have tried every other venu (email/phone) then , if it was me  (personall
  opinion on past issue tha other help me with in the past) I would post the
  facts, nothing more nothing less. The listers know each other and help each
  other, this is idea of this list, and one someone has a problem, usually
  others can help in finding an amicable way to solve it. Now I dont moderate
  the list, but I beleive that if kept in a neutral tone (lister have personal
  issues at time that do interfer with transactions) I beleive it would be
  accepted on this list.

  anyone else have though for /against with my statement ?