[ot]Airing out the dirty laundry

well if you have a problem, and would like to get an opinion, and if you
have tried every other venu (email/phone) then , if it was me  (personall
opinion on past issue tha other help me with in the past) I would post the
facts, nothing more nothing less. The listers know each other and help each
other, this is idea of this list, and one someone has a problem, usually
others can help in finding an amicable way to solve it. Now I dont moderate
the list, but I beleive that if kept in a neutral tone (lister have personal
issues at time that do interfer with transactions) I beleive it would be
accepted on this list.

anyone else have though for /against with my statement ?

MSN:ATSGTX@hotmail.com |YAHOO:ATSGTX@yahoo.com
ICQ:32918816           |AIM:Texasscirocco